[Caution: The accounts below may incorporate adult language, behavior, and concerns.]
The accounts below occur after those listed in The 'Chance' Staute fate-storm logs.
Jerry 'Chance' Staute had led a truly incredible life. Somehow survived-- and even sometimes won!-- through many contests of all sorts, often against overwhelming odds.
But nobody can dodge the grim reaper forever. And Staute finally bit the big one. While doing what he'd always done: protecting those who couldn't protect themselves, from villains of one kind or another.
But somewhat as Staute had long suspected, even death would not immediately bring him the rest he so desperately craved.
Please select your adventure below
- My first day in the afterlife; The newly dead don't necessarily realize what's happened to them. It doesn't help that they often can't remember their last moments-- even last years! Not at first, anyway.
Lucky for me, I'd have the best guide to the afterlife possible: my own personal angel from Texas!
- The third life of Shadowfast; [this section still being written up] I got plenty of surprises on my first days in the afterlife. But little did I suspect the whoppers still to come! Just one was meeting an all new and jaw-dropping third incarnation of my old supercar! I mean, I'd loved the original Ford-- and the nanotech version after that just blew my mind! But this third one-- !
- The fearless heart; [this section still being written up] My most joyful reunion-- as well as my own awe-inspiring welcoming party-- were both cut short by the appearance of the Beast himself.
Apparently, having only just arrived in the afterlife made me highly vulnerable to a forced exit out...(utter non-existence).
- The Dreamtime; [this section still being written up] The elders of the afterlife leave me in the care of one way unusual fellow.
- Return to tomorrow; [this section still being written up] I always wanted to return to the future while alive. But that was not to be until after death, apparently. And this particular trek is nothing like I had in mind!
- The heart of the beast; [this section still being written up] After one hell of a long wait (and tons of preparation) I'm finally going to get my shot at the Beast-- and rescuing Bridget. Just as she previously rescued me.
More coming soon!
Copyright © 2006, 2007 by J.R. Mooneyham. All rights reserved.
Anything you see below this point was put there by a content thief who stole this page and posted it on their own server.